- Strive AV Launches New Buy Back Scheme For School AV Equipment - September 27, 2022
- ISE and the growth of enterprise AV - February 5, 2019
- StriveAV sponsors AV News Awards - October 4, 2018
We have recently had the pleasure of installing a state of the art anti reflective / anti glare 1080p HD Interactive screen into a primary school in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, which was kindly donated by BenQ.
Pembury Primary School was drawn as the lucky winner of a competition we ran at the Kent IT14 Show. Other winners on the day included:[list type=arrow_list]
- Jasmine Reilly – Oakfield Community Primary School – NEC Ultra Wide Monitor
- Matt Gage- WestMinster Primary School – A Free StriveAV Installation
ICT Coordinator, Gemma Howard, said: “We are delighted to have won this outstanding prize and it will make a real difference to our learning opportunities within the classrooms. All of our pupils and teachers love it – thank you StriveAV for picking us as winners!”
Many thanks to our sponsors NEC and BenQ
Photo Caption: Gemma Howard, is presented with the prize by StriveAV’s Conor Ferris.